My favorite dessert has to be brownies hands down. I love them! When I saw this recipe for Brownie Batter Cookies, I had to give them a try! They were really good!
BROWNIE BATTER COOKIES
recipe from: Picky Palate
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup prepared brownie mix, chilled
- 3-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
2. In a stand or electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla until well combined. Add brownie batter, mixing until well combined.
3. Place flour, salt and soda into a large bowl, mixing to combine. Add to wet ingredients mixing to combine then add chocolate chips to combine. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes, until cookies are cooked through. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Let cool completely then enjoy with a large glass of milk.
Makes 3 dozen cookies